Our Oncology Focus
For the drug development industry, a relationship with SCRI offers:
- Access to a broad and diverse mix of patients
- Experienced, proven investigators and research-focused sites
- Efficient, effective clinical trial management services
- Access to some of the world’srenowned scientific thought leaders
SCRI has relationships with multiple pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, resulting from delivered value in the drug development process. Our portfolio of clinical trial management services facilitates rapid and cost effective drug development.
Participation in the SCRI clinical trials program enables community-based oncology practices to:
- Offer patients a larger and more varied menu of clinical trials and advanced treatment options
- Concentrate on the care and treatment of research patients, while delegating the intense administrative nature of research work
- Produce quality research data that complies with all applicable regulation and guidelines
SCRI Development Innovations
SCRI Development Innovations is a division of SCRI specializing in strategic clinical research services with a unique focus on early development (Phase I-II) oncology drug development programs.
Relationship with hundreds of investigators affiliated with the SCRI strategic sites and the sites in the SCRI Oncology Research Network, along with investigators at sites outside the SCRI Network allow SCRI Development Innovations to offer sponsors access to a diverse and varied patient population spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. These relationships further enhance the depth and breadth of therapeutic expertise of SCRI Development Innovations enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support to ensure clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and reported with high-quality, registration-standard data.